It's Shipped It's Shipped It's Shipped!!!!!

1. Sorry for the 'shouting' but IT'S SHIPPED!!!!!! Lookie:

[​IMG] ERG SIG SCARF HIPPIE

Style No. 11301
    Size:
    Color: BRASS/KHAKI [​IMG]1 [​IMG]Shipped
    [​IMG]

Shipped!

:yahoo::wlae::woohoo::choochoo:

I should have it by Thursday! WOOOHOOOO! Thanks for all the 'postive thoughts' and crossed fingers! It worked! LOL!!!

2. Where did you get that? I looked on the website last night and can't find it...I am in love with this bag!!!

Congrats to you!!!

3. Yay! Congrats! It is such a beautiful bag! I bet you'll love it!

4. How in the world did you find this bag? I looked and couldn't find it anywhere. It is so cute!!! Congrats!!

5. Congrats Teena!! I'm so happy for you! YAY!!

6. I think she found it on the japan website? Congrats T, that is a gorgeous bag. Can't wait to see your pics.

7. It was only available on the Japan website so a lucky few in this forum got one by calling JAX! Congrats!! It's a beautiful bag!!

8. It shows up in the drilldown, I found it back in August and posted it 'elsewhere' in the internet world. It's so funny because a friend reminded me the other day of me posting it way back then! Then it resurfaced and a couple of Coachaholics ordered it and started my lusting for this bag all over again! I called JAX with the item number and there was ONE left so I ordered it! The SA said that there was a very slight chance that I wouldn't get it, that it could be showing up in the system even though it wasn't physically there! Welp, it's there and on it's way to me!! According to the gal I spoke to from CS, that was the last one! OMG! I'm so excited! I can hardly wait for it to get here! See how bad this place can be??? Such enabling going on!

Oh, should mention it's a Limited Edition from the Japan Coach site! That's why it's hard to find!

9. lol hurray for tpf!

10. I've already said it, but I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats again and again, it's a fantastic bag!

11. Yay!! And it goes without saying that you MUST post pics when you get it!!

12. Grats!!!! :biggrin:

Can't wait for the pictures!

I'm starting to want this bag too.. T_T

Is the strap adjustable? D:!

13. Congrats! Great bag.

14. I'm so glad that you got the last one!! Hope that it's everything that you want it to be!

15. its such a great looking bag! congrats!