It's Raining! Paddington Wallets, that is!

eucalyptic

Aug 19, 2006
I'm just as nuts over these wallets as I am with the bags! It started with the small bleu-nuit zip small wallet that I got from a Paris trip in November. Followed by these two large Paddington wallets from my Aunt in Stuttgart who got it on 50% off at a Chloé distributor in Munich. I looove the large wallets, they can be carried by itself as a clutch and I think it's roomier than the actual Paddington clutch.

I got a little carried away with the camera this morning, hence the numerous pictures. Bear with me. :shame:

Welcome my Gris-Vert and Noir Paddington Wallets (the former to match my large Gris-Vert Zippy!) and my small bleu-nuit zip wallet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2421.JPG
    IMG_2421.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2424.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 224
Wow:nuts: almost fell out of my chair. I love wallets also. Your collection is fabulous:girlsigh:. I'm suppose to be on a purse ban, but seeing your pics make's me want to rush to the mall:choochoo:.
Congrats on the new additions!!!!

wow wow wow is all I can say! I love your collection. I have the large black also and just purchased the red from Nap to go with my new paddie but the Gris-vert goes amazing with your paddy - wow!

congrats on a fab selection. Love your mini one as well. Drool

Wow eucalyptic!

Those are some gorgeous wallets! Makes me wanna run out and buy one too! And I don't even have a Chloe mommy to carry her in. :rolleyes:

Nice pix! I say... keep 'em coming! We all LOVE love love to see pics of our favorite things. :heart:

Thanks everyone! They're still lined up on my bed, vying for attention for which one I should use this week. :roflmfao:

Chicky, that's my goal too! I saw the bleu-nuit paddy on sale at diabro.net and now I'm feeling my zip wallet is lonely! hahahah...

seahorse, I'll take some pics in a while. The long wallets are SPAAACIOUS!!! Much more spacious than my LV Port Tresor Etui-Papiers (which I mislabled as Petit Papiers in an earlier LV post, hhehehe). That wallet has not seen the light of day in a long time.

I love your mousse wallet with silver hardware :love: - I have not seen that particular style wallet at my local stores!! It is truly a fabulous piece.