It's OVER til next year...it's been fun!

nikki213 said:
Congrats on all your new buys! I hear you with the stopping situation though. My credit cards are TELLING me to stop too.

Thx!!! :amuse: Yep, all done here....Oh well...LOL like they say..."all good things must come to an end.." (for now, that is...) heehee!:graucho:

LVCRAZED said:
I'm just glad I'm not second guessing my baggy gm! I hate doubting and being unsure if I like the bag "entirely". My mind feels so clear w/ this purchase, definitely a keeper!!
I'm not a big fan of the denim line, only because I wouldn't know what to wear with it, and one of my pet peeves is the color/wash of different denims not matching. But your bag is really cute and it's going to look even more so once the leather trim gets a darker patina. Plus, I love hot pink. Good bag to love!

crochetbella said:
Wow, you have a lot of new pieces to enjoy. :biggrin: Your DH sounds so sweet I bet you'll get a little somethin' LV for Christmas! ;)

Thx all!!!!!!!!

Aww, Ya..he's a good guy:shame: . Christmas...yep...holding out...:whistle: We'll see....

*jazzybelle* said:
I'm not a big fan of the denim line, only because I wouldn't know what to wear with it, and one of my pet peeves is the color/wash of different denims not matching. But your bag is really cute and it's going to look even more so once the leather trim gets a darker patina. Plus, I love hot pink. Good bag to love!

Thx!! I think the denim line just grew on me as time went on. I couldn't get past how pretty the fuchsia is. Very vibrant! I'd love a vernis fuchsia french purse to tuck inside!:graucho: In time..........LOL lot's of "time"...ack! LOL:shocked:

I stopped for LV. I told myself that if I don't get the Damier 30 before the price increase, this is it for a long time and guess what....I didn't get it. That's okay. I love my speedies still. :amuse: