Its Official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. my very first b-bag! i can't freaking believe it! finally! after waiting so long to find the right one, i found her! i can't wait to receive this beauty! i am so unbelievably happy right now!!!!!!!!!! i could just jump for joy!!! :love::wlae::yahoo: this is the most money i have ever spent on ANY item of accessory!!! i know this is the beginning.............
    MT4HC28T6DTS.JPG 389J738RH29A.JPG
  2. I love it!!! Is it seafoam?? Beautiful! Congrats sooo much!!!
  3. Ah, a gorgeous Vert d'Eau City from hgbags, no less! Congratulations, fruit...take a pic of yourself posing with her when she arrives, okay? :yahoo: :yahoo: :heart:
  4. Aahh, not silverware.. not seafoam, but still gorgeous:shame:
  5. wow congrats. the bag is gorgeous.
  6. she is a 07 vert d'eau green city bag!! i was so excited that i even forgot to type what kind of bag it was!! heh thank you! :nuts:
  7. Congrats on your first bbag. :party: You have a great taste. Love it.
  8. i definitely will!!!!!!! i am going to take so many pictures! i am sure i will be so happy with this bag!
  9. WOW!!! That is one of the nicest I've seen in this colour. What a perfect introduction to the B-Bag world! Congrats:yahoo:
  10. awww congratulations!!!
  11. very very nice! Congrats to you.
  12. so pretty...congrats & enjoy!
  13. i am absolutely in love with anything green, seafoam, mint, any type of green i love! my room is lime green! i am green crazzzzy! :heart:
  14. Very pretty! Welcome to the bbag world!
  15. Congrats !!!