It's official- my J12 has arrived. *pics*

1. NM sent it next day, so it here! I am in LOVE:heart: Here are some pics, enjoy:nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG South, it is gorgeous!!! :nuts:
    It is soooooooo beautiful, congrats and enjoy it!

3. Stunning!! Congrats!!!

4. I love it! I bet you'll be posting the diamond bezel pics next! I bought it soon after I started with the 38mm version of yours. j12s are so addicting!

5. :dothewave:It's gorgeous of course!:heart:

6. looks absolutely fabulous on you!! congrats!!

7. That is stunning! Congrats!:smile:

8. Nice- Love the ALL WHITE..
    Gorgeous

9. congrats on your fab. watch

10. Wowza its amazing!!!!!!!!!!

11. Did you add on the bezel or did you have to buy a totally new watch?

12. i love it.....i want one!!! waaaaahhhhhhh:tup:

13. OMG, that is GORGEOUS! What is this style called? And how much please? I have not been paying attention to the J12, but I LOVE this one! Please give me the sku and style number? Congrats on your beautiful watch!

14. it's gorgeous! Congrats!

15. I bought a totally new watch, as far as I know you can't add the diamond bezel alone. About 2 months after that I bought the black with diamond bezel and diamond center. A month after that I got my X the black with diamond markers, and then after that I got a good friend of mine the white with diamond markers. Everyone who has seen this watch and who I've given them to has LOVED them. So congrats on owning such a lovely timepiece :yahoo::nuts: Now if only I could get my bf to fall in love with the diamond bezel chrono :whistle: