It's official....I'm a new mommy!!!

1. Well, after months of admiring and drooling over everyone's bags and goodies, I finally took the leap!! I'm sorry I don't have pics. yet, but I'm suppose to get her tomorrow, and I just couldn't hold back any longer!!! A VERY special thank you to Jag and Lovehermes - you both ROCK! :heart:

So here are the stats!

35cm Black Vache Lagee Kelly w/Gold Hardware!

I'm OVER THE MOON excited about it!!! It is beyond stunning.....I was completely speechless when I first saw it. There are no words to describe your first H bag--and the love that follows! :love:

Now I just need a beautiful gold elephant cadena to give us luck as we move to China!!
  2. AAAAHHHH! The perfect, most beautiful, ladylike bag! Congrats, emanu! You TOTALLY deserve it. WhooHoo You!!
  3. gga,

Thank you so much! I promise to post pics!!
  4. Sounds yummy!! Please post photos when you can and congrats!
  5. whooohoooo congrats! can't wait to see it!
  6. Oh she sounds absolutely lovely, congratulations!! Can't wait to see pics!
  7. Yum, can't wait to see the pics!
  8. Wow, congrats!! I love VL. Can't wait to see pics!!
  9. PEPPER, HLFINN, CYNTHIA, ELIZABETHK, KALLIE GIRL - Thank you all! It really is the just beautiful! I love fact I might just kick DH out of the bed and sneak in my new love ;)
  10. Yeah Emanu - can't wait to see the pics - woo-hoo
  11. Thank you! :smile:
  12. Congratulations, emanu! :yahoo: What an absolutely perfect bag to be your first! I love black leather with GH; it's just so elegant. I can't wait to see the pictures--you can bet I'll be checking back here frequently to see if they've been posted.
  13. OMG, I'm such a DORK.....well a dork that can't spell!

Vache Liegee.......:shame:
  14. MaggieD, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I absolutely feel HARD for the blk w/gh. It just seems so perfect to me. But with that being said, I can't wait to add some color! ;)

Promise to post some pics!!
  15. Congratulations, Mommy! Can't wait to see photos of your new baby!