It's offical! I am a Balenciaga owner!

1. I purchased SoCal's cornflower blue city bag. :love:
    Please everyone reassure me that I made a good choice. Will a 34 (in three weeks!) year old with two kids look silly carrying around a B-bag? Is it more of a trendy bag or can someone my age pull it off?
  2. Absolutely NOT!!!! I just posted my thread about my first balenciaga:lol: I'm 38!! I had my eye on her cornflower city too.Congratulations!! I :love: that color and I am more of a neutral brown/beige/black type. So enjoy! We 30 somethings can have fun too:lol:
  3. ooops-hope you read that right- I meant absolutey not-you will NOT look silly!:biggrin:
  4. My Chloe arrived just two days ago & it's supposed to be my only bag for the year but honestly, I am so tempted by Balenciaga now!

I am 35 with 3 children. I don't think it's silly AT ALL! I'm sure you'll be gorgeous! :smile:
  5. You will look GREAT! I have a black city, 2 kids and am 32.

Enjoy your gorgeous bag!
  6. That's a gorgeous color! Congrats!
  7. I am 43 and I have a City bag in cornflower. I don't think it looks silly on me. It looks great with jeans and casual wear. It really makes an otherwise ordinary outfit interesting. I LOVE it!!!
  8. Well, I am past my thirties--let's just leave it at that--and I love the b'bags too, although I have the same concerns. I guess it's just part of my mid-life crisis. Some people have affairs--I just buy handbags!
  9. I'm 35 with 1 kid and I carry my red b-bag with pride and attitude!! I've caught many 20somethings looking at my Work bag with envy!! ;)
  10. Congrats! You will look like a million bucks carrying it :smile:
  11. Congratulations! The cornflower is a beautiful color!
  12. Congratulations! I'm so glad something good came of my suggestion that you take a peek at her auction. :nuts:
  13. You did well getting a Balenciaga.. now the addiction starts, lol! You'll find yourself wanting more and more! Very pretty colour the cornflower blue. Congrats! Wear her with attitude!
  14. If it was not for you JC I would have probably missed her auction. Thank you! :biggrin:
  15. So jealous- I was checking out that bag for myself but felt guilty b/c waiting for my Edith to come in! IT IS GORGEOUS and you will look fantastic carrying it! Congratulations!