It's not the right bag!!!

1. Could someone with the medium Heritage tote PLEASE take a good pic of your creed? When I was leaving, I took my bag out and noticed it seemed kind of small. I looked at the creed to check the style number and it was 11350 but then I realized as I did this that there is NO zipper on this tote. I went back in and tried to explain this wasn't the right bag because it doesn't have a zipper and they looked at me like I had three heads! I told them some friends of mine that live out of state sent me pics and there is supposed to be a zipper. The one SA (might have been the manager) said "Are you sure their bags are authentic?":wtf::wtf: They offered to return the bag and if I can find out what went wrong with this, they'll order another bag with PCE still to replace it. I told them I would go home and get pics and see if we can get this sorted out. Now I have NOT the bag I thought I was getting and IF they can get it figured out I'll have to wait another week IF I get one at all :cursing::cursing::crybaby:
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry this is happening to you!!! I don't know anything about this tote so I can't help you out but I hope you get this sorted out ASAP!!!!!!
  3. OMG say it isn't so.... :push:
  4. LA's reveal thread of her medium tote has a picture of the zipper top if that helps.
  5. I know but I also want a pic of the creed to see what it reads....
  6. gotcha. I bet if you pm her she'd take the pics you need. Unfortunately, I have the bag in the large, otherwise I'd take the pics for you.
  7. Does yours say 11351 for the style?
  8. let me check and I'll get right back to you.
  9. Thank you!
  10. yes, it has 11351 on the creed
  11. Awww! So sorry! It will work ou!
  12. Thanks. Now I have to get Rin to check the small and LA or someone else with the medium to check the creeds. This is not the right bag and I need a pic to take in to prove to these people that I am not crazy.

13. Tanuki:

I just got the medium sized one today as I did not care for the large. My Creed says
    No. 11350 and there is a zipper accross the top. I don't know what happened with your bag but ask them to order another one. I tried taking a picture of the creed but it comes out pretty dark. I am really sorry that this happened to you but I think there is a mistake with your bag. Perhaps you got the small size by mistake. I am not sure what happened but go back to the store and ask them to order you another bag with the PCE.
    Good luck! Liz
    IMG_1060.jpg IMG_1059.jpg IMG_1061.jpg IMG_1064.jpg
  14. Did you bring the bag home? I'm curious to see the bag
  15. I don't want to be a bother but can you get a slightly clearer pic of the creed? Maybe without the flash or using the flower/closeup macro setting. I need to have something to show them. Even the small is supposed to have a zipper isn't it?:confused1: