IT'S NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY & I WAS SURPRISED WITH... *pics*

You brother is the best!!!! we have the same bag (perle color)..Big congrat to you. It can use both day bag and a clutch in the evening without fingerprint issue and as a wallet..I love the bag

Thank you everyone. I should show my bro all the comments he's receiving. :supacool:

beautiful bag! and an amazing brother. so whats the deal? does he always buy u lv presents? :smile:

Suzie, thanks! Well, not really... usually he buys me the small things and usually its the scarfs. And funnily enough this time round, I didn't even ask him to buy me anything...he just simply bought a Sunset Blvd. Plus the fact, he's just a student (in boarding school), and I'm the one who's working. *haha* I think he has a lil help with my mom with the fund. Despite all that, I love the clutch! He has great taste! I do wonder if he has a gf already...? :graucho:

You brother is the best!!!! we have the same bag (perle color)..Big congrat to you. It can use both day bag and a clutch in the evening without fingerprint issue and as a wallet..I love the bag

Thanks ;) I haven't use my bag yet. It's like a fancy occasion bag, like going to the palace. *haha* What outfit did you match it with? For day? Night?