IT'S NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY & I WAS SURPRISED WITH... *pics*

1. IT'S NOT EVEN MY BIRTHDAY & I WAS SURPRISED WITH a brand new clutch that I do not even know the name!

After a tiring day at work and an hour of commuting, my lil brother (14yrs) came back home for the school holidays and surprised me with a very beautiful brown-dust bag. My 1st Vernis and it's not even my birthday for another month! Enjoy the pics:yahoo:

LV0703.jpg

LV0701.jpg

LV0704.jpg

LV0702.jpg

2. Whoops. Sorry the pictures are too small. Not very technosavy

3. congrats....i have it in amarante, its a great versatile bag!

4. Gorgeous bag! Congrats!

5. it's the sunset blvd :smile: gorgeous, i have in amarante!

6. Fabulous!! What a great surprise! Congratulations!

7. Oh my gosh, your brother bought you that as a gift just because? You are one lucky girl and I'm sure a great sister to receive such an amazing gift! Enjoy!!!

8. Oi! Can we trade brothers?

9. Sunset Blvd is one hot piece of Vernis....congrats!!

10. congrats! shes a beauty!

11. What a fabulous brother!

12. What a sweet brother you have!! Sunset is a such gorgeous and versatile piece, congratulations!!

13. first of all congrats on your new clutch, it is gorgeous!! Second of all, you have one hell of an amazing brother!!! I can't believe a 14 year old boy has that kind of taste and funds, so nice!!! my 18 year old brother would never even think of such a nice gift or be able to pick one out!!!! You are one lucky girl!!!!!!!

14. my brother would cut off his arm before ever buying me an LV! what a great present from a little brother!!

15. Congrats!
    Your brother is so nice!
    I have yet to see the Sunset Blvd irl , I want it !