It's my turn, it's my turn! :) i'm a hudson mama too lol

Z, thank you so much for granting my wishes....
Your pictures really show the amazing details!!!! WOW!

Tambster is so cute!!!! OMG!!! I love cats to death.
Hobbes and Tambster are hubby & wifey? LOL.
You're very welcome!

Eek no, they're brother and sister! Though not really blood related haha.

This is the fat boy- one of my favorite pics haha! :nuts:
cnycoat2.jpg

Your wish is my command, as requested by the MJ fairygodmother lol...

May i present...the teal leather lining on the side compartments. Leather cell phone pockets too! :yes:
lining.jpg

mjemboss.jpg

Gold stubby feet!
hudsonbot.jpg

My baby Tamster (short for Tammie) wants to say "hi" too. She's 4 months old and already trying to conquer the hat box. :lol: Hobbes (on my avatar) is my older boy...
tambox.jpg

You have great collection! I love that blake color, butter. I wish I had a camera to show my family too :P. I love that stella. I've been meaning to get one myself but it seems I've been distracting myself with other bags :nuts:.

I love the teal leather lining. It's really pretty. I can't stop staring on your pics. I'm so glad I got mine for MJ store instead of Bloomies. You have great pics, please don't forget to watermark them. You don't want people to steal your authentic pictures to sell their fake bags.

:drool: Oh to DIE for!!! That lining is the BOMB!!! Love it!! I didn't realize how beautiful it was until you two posted..Thanx for the pics!! It looks great on you! ** sigh ** I want another bag too...Enjoy it! :heart: Emmy

:girlsigh:
Zoinksta, she's gorgeous! I love the Marc Jacobs hatbox too...how cool!

The bag looks great on you! The reflection of the zipper reminded me of Pulp Fiction...when they open 'the briefcase' and there is a bright gold light coming out but no one knows what it is....anyway. That's what it reminded of.

So excited for you!!!
:happydance::choochoo::happydance::choochoo::happydance::choochoo:

Your wish is my command, as requested by the MJ fairygodmother lol...

May i present...the teal leather lining on the side compartments. Leather cell phone pockets too! :yes:
lining.jpg

mjemboss.jpg

Gold stubby feet!
hudsonbot.jpg

My baby Tamster (short for Tammie) wants to say "hi" too. She's 4 months old and already trying to conquer the hat box. :lol: Hobbes (on my avatar) is my older boy...
tambox.jpg

Okay okay. I'm gonna pass out from the cuteness of the kitty and the beauty of the teal leather lining. NOT TO MENTION the Berry Stella, Butter Blake...what are you trying to do to us Zoinksta?!?!?!?:nuts:

bag.lover: i'm using an old Canon G3 camera from a few years ago. It's a great camera, and i love it!

My brothers have Canon Gx (can't remember which generation), I asked one of them to take some pictures for one of my bags. None of them came even close to yours.

I called to order Chili Hudson, there's 0 in the MJ company; it joined Black and Dark Brown Hudsons in the Sold-Out family. The only available color is Chestnut. :sad:

My brothers have Canon Gx (can't remember which generation), I asked one of them to take some pictures for one of my bags. None of them came even close to yours.

I called to order Chili Hudson, there's 0 in the MJ company; it joined Black and Dark Brown Hudsons in the Sold-Out family. The only available color is Chestnut. :sad:
Oh no!! i'm so sorry to hear that :sad: You've been awesome in telling us abt the deal, that sucks that you couldn't get one for yourself. But i'm sure there are other bags out there that'll come along. Besides you have your precious ZB! :yes:

The lighting in my room isn't the greatest, so the pics there are blurry. i get better pics taking them in the living room, but then i have to beware of the little curious rascals lol.

OMG zoinksta!! What a great thread you've started!! What can I say? First, I was bowled over by your beautiful new Hudson. Then you showcase your entire MJ family and it was drool city for me (The Butter Blake is my fave). Then you showed pics of your darling cat babies!! I loved them all!!! Thank you for giving me such a big smile tonight and major, major congratulations on your beautiful new bag!!!:love: :flowers: