It's my turn, it's my turn! :) i'm a hudson mama too lol

1. o:huh:o:huh:oo...see the gold reflection of the zipper on the wall?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

She's more brown than i imagined, i thought there's gonna be more burgundy tones to it. *sigh* She's so pretty...

2. I love it on you! Great purchase! Congrats.

3. aww the bag looks so cute with your outfit!!! i love it on you! congrats!!

4. congrats zoinksta! your pics are amazing and the bag truly looks fabulous on you! enjoy your new baby! :jammin:

5. ^ Thanks!!! The teal lining is just so so so scrumptious! :nuts:

6. Omigod, this mj forum has turned out to be hudson chili fever! I think I need to get one too! Just kidding! I can't afford to get any MJ for now :crybaby:. Anyway, congrats zoinksta! I love the bag on you. You look great! Isn't the leather lining makes it all worth it?! I still like to smell my Trish leather lining :nuts:. My hubbie was all weirded out by me sticking my head in inside my bag!

7. Gorgeous!!! Congrats Z!
    You look FAB with your baby! Your outfit is so cute. =)
    The pictures are so clear, which camera do you have?

8. LOL. I want a Chili Hudson now too, but it's pretty much sold out now. AHHH!!! There's a strong leather smell when I took my Zip Bowler out of its bag earlier. The leather lining is so lux.

9. Yup, you will kill us all if you post pictures of the lining too. =)
    I'm just a weirdo, I like looking at members' pictures even though I can stare at my ZB too. LOL.

10. chloe.clementine: lol...you're too funny!!! i think i'm about to do the same too, stick my head in the Hudson...and walk around haha!

bag.lover: i'm using an old Canon G3 camera from a few years ago. It's a great camera, and i love it!

Here's my entire happy family....(clockwise from left) Chili Hudson, Berry Stella, Butter Blake + pucci scarf, Chestnut Drummed Satchel. Wheee!!! :blush:
    [​IMG]

11. Z Congrats! She is soo gorgeous, thanks for sharing!!

12. Faint~ Quadriple drools!!!! Your MJ bags are soooo gorgeous!
    You are officially not allowed to part with your Berry Stella, not ever..ever. =)

13. congrats!!! happy hudson day...LOL :roflmfao:

14. Your wish is my command, as requested by the MJ fairygodmother lol...

May i present...the teal leather lining on the side compartments. Leather cell phone pockets too! :yes:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gold stubby feet!
    [​IMG]

My baby Tamster (short for Tammie) wants to say "hi" too. She's 4 months old and already trying to conquer the hat box. :lol: Hobbes (on my avatar) is my older boy...
    [​IMG]

15. Z, thank you so much for granting my wishes....
    Your pictures really show the amazing details!!!! WOW!

Tambster is so cute!!!! OMG!!! I love cats to death.
    Hobbes and Tambster are hubby & wifey? LOL.