It's my doggies birthday....

1. My dog Hannibal turns two on Monday and of course I had to buy him a nice present. So I got him a Louis Vuitton dog collar and had the little tag heatstamped.
    And since I was at the boutique already I thought I might as well buy a little something something for me as well. So I got the Pochette Cancun Mini Lin, the Pochette Accessoires in Damier, the Carnet de Voyage Londres and Paris (gave that one to my mom as a gift) and the new "Jali" shawl. It's 70% cashmere and 30% silk. It has the LV logos woven in on the borders, but my pictures are crap (sorry!). My dog wasn't very cooperative, when I took the pictures (he has an ear infection). My mom bought the Damier Highbury and I'm already sheming on how to... ahem..."borrow" it.

P.S.: I just waitlisted for the Monogram Degradé Mirage in black. :nuts:
    Taschen&Co 022.jpg Taschen&Co 023.jpg
  2. OMG! Your puppy is soooo cute!!! Congrats to you, your dog, and your mom!
  3. Congrats!
  4. OMG - too adorable ! :yes:
  5. aww your doggie is so cute
    happy bday to him
    and I love your cancun
  6. great haul!! your shawl looks tdf!! and love your baby! xx i would love to get a lv collar for minnie but she likes rivers and mud too much! xx
  7. Happy b-day Hannibal! Great purchases, congrats!
  8. happy birthday hannibal get well soon

Congrats on your purchases too
  9. Great stuff!!!! Happy Birthday Hannibal!!
  10. Omg, happy b-day Hannibal :heart::heart: And what a great present you got for him :nuts:

Nice purchases, congrats!
  11. Awwww..How sweet! Happy Birthday to your ADORABLE little doggie! :heart::smile:
  12. Congratulations.
  13. Happy Birthday to the little one. Great stuff congrats
  14. Hannibal says:"Thanks, everyone! I'll see to it that the Vachetta on my collar gets a tan soon."
  15. Your dog is adorable!!! Happy birthday to him. Congrats on your new things and thanks for sharing.