It's my BDay and I didnt expect anything Bal at all...

1. SO it's my 21st Birthday today but as I have had many expensive things to pay for...(last bal splurge GHBrief,BIG Trip, moving to another city etc.) my family mostly gave me some financial support and I didnt expect any Bal items at all!(above all cause u cant get them were I LIVE:graucho: )
    BUT my dearest of all boyfriends still managed to get me a lil something out of nowhere..a veeery cute lil black money wallet...Im so happy:heart::heart:
    I'll be off for a lil partying now but will post pics later..I'm more than excited:yahoo:

2. Happy birthday Oula!! Great that you got a surprise on your birthday..it's always nice to get surprises!!

Pics pics!!

3. happy bday!:woohoo:aww...to be that young again...what a thoughtful boyfriend too! congrats and have fun!

4. Happy Birthday!! He obviously knows what you like!!

5. Hooray for thoughtful boyfriends!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Ah....to be 21 again!!! :girlsigh:

6. Happy birthday!!! I love my money- hope you love yours!!!!! Have a great day!!!! Your boyfriend is a sweetie!!!

7. Happy Birthday! :smile:

8. Happy birthday, Oula!:flowers: it's your golden year - 21 on the 21st! what a sweet boyfriend :girlsigh::tender:

9. Happy Birthday and post pictures when you can of your wallet.

10. HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!:party:

11. Happy birthday you lucky girl!:flowers::flowers:

12. aww...what a nice surprise :smile: Happy Birthday!

13. AwWw.. so sweet. He's a keeper~! Happy b-Day t:huh:! :drinks:

14. Happy Happy Birthday to You Oula..... great boyfriend too!

15. Great surprise !! :nuts: Happy birthday!!! ;):p