It's my 1000th post!!!!

1. Ok ladies, just had to celebrate this tpf milestone with you since almost all of my posts are in this subforum.

I wanted to say thanks to all of you for making this place so fun to visit. I know I've said this before, but I NEVER participated in an online community before tpf and I'm so glad I found you guys - I've had the best time and look forward to having 2000 posts soon!

We rock!
  2. Congrats! Here's to many more!
  3. I am relatively new here, but seriously hooked since day one. I, too, am so glad that I found this place. Sometimes I wish I had known about it a lot sooner. 1000 posts is AWESOME! *Group Hug*
  4. willowsmom, congrats! :yahoo:
  5. Ditto!!

And congrats on your 1000th post!!!!!
  6. Yay! Congrats! :party:

I've found this place horribly addicting too...I mean, I only joined recently and have over 300 posts!

oops...make that over 400 posts! hehehe
  7. i think a milestone like this calls for a new little something! :graucho:
  8. Oh, you're BAD!!!

Of course, I already had that thought, but have decided that instead of blowing money on myself, I will buy a nice Coach something for my RAOK partner!
  9. Congrats! This place is so addicting & everyone is so nice!
  10. i just hit 1000 yesterday!!!! Congrats willowsmom and hope you have many more posts!!!!!!!
  11. congrats willows mom!!!!!
    i feel like i know some of you through comments and replys on this forum!!!!
    so much fun!!!
    heres to many more!!!
  12. Congrats! :party:
  13. Congrats, I have enjoyed your posts, pics and general niceness to everyone here!
  14. that's what i'm here for! enabling and such! :graucho:

but you're sweet to buy something else for your raok buddy! she's lucky!
  15. Thanks everyone - as always, you all make me smile!

batgirl - congrats to you too!