It's mine....yippee!!!

1. I finally decided what to purchase for my 1,000th post and I got the email from Let-trade -it's offical the Large Looping purse is mine! :yahoo:

So, now this will be the 3rd purse to my LV collection - small collection, but I only started collecting in November actually, I thought October - but I checked the date of my ELUX purchase [Batginolles Horizontal] on ebates and sure enough it was November....

Just thought I would share with everyone!!! :jammin:

2. Congratulations! I hope you will model it for us!

3. YAY! COngrats and I can't wait to see pics when you get it!

4. OOO, show us, I didn't see it on the site! CONGRATS!

5. That's great. Congrats

6. Congrats..I am so happy for you..also congrats on your first 1k posts..

7. Thanks, I am pretty excited - now that winter is in full force I don't want to be carry around my BH - since she isn't even a year old and the snow/rain could permanently damage her :mad: ..so the Large Looping will be perfect.

oh yea, side note....I should take a photo of my BH's leather starting to darken - not really, but it certainly looks like it has a little suntan compared to the leather under the strap - HA! HA!

Anyway, my Large Looping DC: MI0080 and she was made in France. I can't wait to post photos...great winter bag!!

8. Congratulations to you and enjoy!:yes:

9. Yea...I paid for it shortly after they put it up this past Friday. :yes:

10. [​IMG]

Here she is.....I'll post new photos when she has arrived to her new destination!!!

11. The patina on the shoulder strap looks very nice! :smile:

12. Nice big bag and I love the lack of vachetta on the main piece. :biggrin:

13. it's cute! I hope u love it even more in person! Congrats!

14. OOh I was eyeing this and went back and it was already gone, you snatched her up fast! Yay, can't wait to see pics!

15. congrats!!!