Its mine turn, but how to post pics?

1. Hi, after a long wait, well since I joined in April 2007, I have had no H, no pictures. Now I have 3 H items :yahoo:, 2 bags and 1 little bag, but I cannot find out how to post pics.
    I have 11 photos stored in my windows photo gallery.
    Does anyone know how to post the pics?:confused1:

Thanks
    Sammyjoex

2. Can anyone tell me how to post pictures on this site?x

3. be sure they are not too big

4. :nuts: Is it the thing from your signature?????

5. Thank you both so much, I will try and post as soon as I can.x

6. Hi Loony, yes a birkin 35 cm barenia, a etoupe 35cm birkin and a little barenia pm picotin - well loved from eBay.x

7. *picks self off the floor* wow, you did good!

Can't wait to see the pics!

8. Lol, thanks, the barenia is with the matte pall hardware and the etoupe is pall hardware and the pm picotin is barenia and looks well loved.Lol!x

9. Oh Sammyjoe! You did it! You got the barenia birkin! Congrats! :wlae::yahoo::yahoo:

10. Hi I am having trouble, I got a new camera and the pictures are too big to upload. I am trying to work out how to make them smaller?x

11. Thank you Seton, it has been a long journey!Lol!x

12. Sammyjoe, if you need to resize the pictures the easiest way would be to open them in Paint, go to Image and then Stretch/Skew.

13. Yes this is a killer for me too. I e-mail my pictures to myself and so they are automatically small and then download them into my computer. the browser will pick them up. I have yet to figure out 'inline photo' stuff. Ha Ha

14. Thanks for the tips, I am trying to send them on for help with uploading even that is a mission, so hopefully it will happen.x