Its Launch day!!!!Who have recieved their miroir lockit?

Congratulations to everyone that has received a call from LV for their Miroir lockit! My gold Miroir lockit is due to arrive on Tuesday and I'm picking up a pair of shoes to match the lockit tomorrow afternoon from my local LV store.

drama with the SA = no gold lockit for me :crybaby:

I read about your dilema with the gold Miroir lockit on the other thread. I would try calling your SA back to see what they can do about getting you that gold lockit. It's not your fault that the SA forgot to list you down for a gold lockit. Here's hoping that your SA can procure one for you.

I read about your dilema with the gold Miroir lockit on the other thread. I would try calling your SA back to see what they can do about getting you that gold lockit. It's not your fault that the SA forgot to list you down for a gold lockit. Here's hoping that your SA can procure one for you.

haha I've been ranting about it everywhere :shame:

Thanks so much for the well wishes! Hopefully I can find a gold somewhere, anywhere!

My local boutique manager told me that it is very limited with the miroir lockit than all of the miroir pieces they had before. My SA put me down for one and hopefully she'll call me tomorrow~~

Yipee, I just got my Gold Miroir Lockit! I am super excited and adore it IRL, this collection is amazing IMO. Some of the pics make her looks silver, but that is the lighting, she is GOLD baby!

m_Ebay Lilly 088.jpg m_Ebay Lilly 089.jpg m_Ebay Lilly 090.jpg m_Ebay Lilly 091.jpg

I got a call today from my boutique saying they had a silver one on hold for me...but I decided to pass it up, only because I'm not in love with it any more...I think I'm over the metallics right now...=( but would love to see others modeling pics!!!

got mine!!
688281551_3b067685f8_m.jpg
689152142_9e0bce42ac_m.jpg
688286981_324c11197a_m.jpg