It's Here!

Congrats on the beautiful bag!!! I was wondering what kind of material it is?? I mean not soft and shiny like a scarf right??? Is it more like the signature material? I just wanted to know how you thought it would hold up because I really liked your picture of it! Really cute, and I might like to get one, but for the prices, I want to be sure they will last in my life-style.

Thanks

i love that print! im not a huge fan of the ergo but if i get it, i would most definatley get it in that print!! and youll have th get the matching wristlet now too! heehee!

it's beautiful...i swear that's my next bag...although too bad we can't use the PCE on ergo. I want a wristlet badly!! i know it will look good in my camel ergo tote.

blackbutterfly:

What do you mean when you say we can't use the PCE on Ergo? I understand that we can use the PCE Card on anything that Coach
is selling. Ergo is already available on Line to order and my SA did not
tell me that I would not be able to use the discount on Ergo stuff.

Congrats on the beautiful bag!!! I was wondering what kind of material it is?? I mean not soft and shiny like a scarf right??? Is it more like the signature material? I just wanted to know how you thought it would hold up because I really liked your picture of it! Really cute, and I might like to get one, but for the prices, I want to be sure they will last in my life-style.

Thanks

Hi,
I'd say its more soft and 'shiny' (though not real shiny) like a scarf IMO...though it is a little sturdier. It's not as strong/sturdy as the signature material. I don't own any Signature Material Coach but I've seen many of them and have touched them.

Because of the coloring I don't believe it's a bag one should carry everyday. At least I won't carry it every day...just a few days during the spring and summer. It looks and 'feels' like it will hold up well if one cares for it well. It's a good bag..well put together. It looks even better in person.

I'm going to get a picture up of me holding it on tomorrow hopefully... I just finished working out so I don't want to take a picture all sweaty and crappy looking in my raggedy workout clothes:P...lol...