It's Here!!! Violet Day with SGH + Eggplant Comparison

1. Oww....that is a gorgeous bag....Now, after seeing the RH City and Day Giant, i am soooo undeciding...

2. [​IMG]
    The leather is absolutely fantastic!!!! Congrats on such a gorgeous bag!!!!

3. Congrats!

4. So lucky ... too gorgeous! Too many gorgeous pics of violet bags ... congrats and enjoy!

5. That's an INCREDIBLE bag! Love the leather on her...so gorgeously thick and smooshy! Congrats...and I'm loving the SGH with the day!

6. OMG Amber your bag is gorgeous.:nuts: Congrats.:yahoo: I am debating between the SGH Day and the First. :sweatdrop:I should have mine soon. :yahoo::yahoo:

7. CONGRATS! love the violet SGH combo!!! modelling pics please!

8. Congrats Amber! She is beautiful and the leather TDF! I'm waiting for mine, too! Like peppermintpatty, mine is shipping out on monday, too! I can't wait! After seeing your gorgeous bag, I REALLY can't wait anymore! :nuts:

9. very pretty. congrats!

10. omg! the leather on your day looks so thick and soft. congrats on a gorgeous bag! thanks for the comparison pictures.

11. Congrats on your gorgeous bag

12. congrats!!!! love the violet......

13. Yummy!!:drool:

The leather is TDF, congrats!!:yahoo:

14. Congratulations! It's gorgeous. Love it with the SGH!

15. oh wow - the sgh looks great with violet! i used to not be very fond of the gh, but i think i really like it on the bigger bags now. thanks for the comparison pic too.