It's Here! Purple Be Love Me!!!!!!!!!!

1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, almost 3 months of waiting, but it's finally here!!! it is super smelly (in the best way), the perfect size and soooo shiny

to make up for the 3 months i spent waiting jackie gave me a complimentary flirt with me wristlet in matching purple!

(excuse the mess in my loo, that's the only mirror we have in my flat!)

i tried to take some with flash and some without, the colour capture is quite accurate, but mostly just to show how shiny it is!

introducing....my BE family!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Oh my, that is the prettiest purple that I have ever seen, and a wonderful color for the bag. Congrats!!

4. Its so prettttttty!!!!

5. Beautiful. Congratulations.

6. Sara, I can't see the pics for some reason. Can you attach the pictures? I don't see the little paper clip on the thread so I'm thinking you cut and paste them in? I'd love to see them!

7. *Squeals* I LOVE THIS BAG SO MUCH!!! :heart::drool::yahoo: I have been drooling over it on BE's site for the longest time. Purple is my absolute favorite color. So gorgeous! Congrats! I am absolutely green with envy!

8. Absolutely stunning, thanks for the gorgeous pics.!

9. Gorgeous :girlsigh:

10. It is GORGEOUS you lucky girl. I love love love the color. Congrats on the killer bag!

11. okay i put some attachments for you pocky

LM 007.JPG LM 008.JPG LM 015.JPG
  12. Oh holy cow.......that bag is gorgeous!!
    Congrats!

13. WOW! Never thought I'd love a purple bag but that is TDF! :drool: Great haul!

14. this is the first non dark/neutral handbag i've ever had but i just couldn't resist!!

15. Congrats Sara! It is beautiful!!!