IT'S HERE!!!! My used MJ Oatmeal Blake!!!! How do I clean the inside suede?

1. ...and it's authentic!! I just compared it point by point with my emerald and it all matches up. Beautiful color too - for $280 - I'm thrilled!!!

Only thing is - it needs a thorough cleaning inside!
    Aside from vacuuming it - how do you thoroughly clean the inside suede? Any helpful experiences with this?

I love it but want to make it mine by CLEANING it LOL :smile:
    I caught a good one....I really need to post pics b/c it's so beautiful. :smile:

2. I've heard suede brushes work very well!

3. I've used shoe sponges/ really foam-y sponges as well ( the really synthetic ones that have no moisture) they pick up bits and kind of brush the suede down

4. ooh congrats! what a steal! post pix!! :tup:

5. I bought a suede brush from Target (it loos like an eraser with a handle sort-of) but it doesn't work well taking out serious dirt--probably only good for surface dirt.

6. oh, for only $280. you gonna show a before and after picture to make it worth while? :smile:

7. ^^still shocked about $280. such a good deal. i'm sure you're going to make the bag shine

8. Holy Crap where are the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dying to see this!!! As for cleaning the suede..take it to a cobbler/leather shop...they will do the best job that can be done..or at least sell you the products so you can do it yourself...Good luck!!! ..and Congrats!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

9. Definitely try the suede brush. Congrats on your bag!!

10. oh lets see a pic!!! Congrats!

11. Congrats on the bag and the awesome deal...PICS PICS!

12. Pics, Pics, Pics!!! - Congrats!

13. I'm sooo jealous! I use to own it...it's a gorgeous bag. Congrats!!

14. Yea! Congrats on your bag!

15. $280 is great! Congrats, and let's get those pictures up already!:p