It's Here!! My Tod's Carey Grande!

preppycowgirl

Boots and Birkin!
Aug 22, 2006
Hi everyone!

I have been dreaming of this bag forever! And now I have it!! And I LOVE, love, love it! More than I thought I would! :love: It holds so much stuff, it's great! It actually appeared on eBay and I made a lowball offer :P that was actually accepted, and the bag is NOT a fake. :sweatdrop: (I don't think this bag was ever faked). When the box came, it was the original Tod's box from the NV outlet. Which is odd because I called there several times and always got a "no...we don't have any Carey Grandes in camel, sorry." So, I guess it was my lucky day. :wlae:WoooHooo! I added my little Hermes monkey to the bag because it just looks cute! ;)

Now I have my complete wishlist! A brown Carey Saaca Grande, a camel Carey Sacca and the latest camel Carey Grande...LIFE IS GOOD! :yahoo:

Now I need to start on the next venture...the Hermes collection!

Thanks for letting me share!
TPC

Attachments

• Tods Carey Grande.jpg
    Tods Carey Grande.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 222
Lovely! Tod's has some really awesome, classic designs. I have been eyeing the Took bag (I think that's what it's called). I also like the Hermes monkey. If you don't want to answer, you don't have to, but how much was the monkey? Does Hermes do other animals too? It's probably out of my budget (it is Hermes after all), but I will never know unless I ask.

Congratulations, preppycowgirl! Like me, I am sure you'll love your Tod's. They are very durable and the leather is actually very very lucious for the price. Enjoy!