It's here!!My new Joy Boston bag,Rome Exclusive with "1950's postcard" print!!

1. It' here...the UPS courier just delivered it!:p

My new Gucci Joy Boston in optical white and silver trimming. It is the large size and is a Rome Exclusive edition with the "1950s postcard" acquerello print.On the front of the bag there is a large image of the "Scalinata di Piazza di Spagna" with the fountain and "via Condotti",including the Gucci boutique on the right corner.
    I tried to take some closeups of the details,hope they shows in pics!:yes:
    Inside the bag,lined in plain black canvas,there is a "ROME EXCLUSIVE" tag,right under the regular Gucci tag. This special edition of the Joy Boston has protective feets at the bottom (the bottom itself is made of silver leather)

With my huge surprise,in the parcel i found an extra gift: a lovely GUCCI BAG CHARM with two medals,a big black G and a GUCCI logo charm :nuts: Love it!:heart:
    Took a pic of it as well and some comparing pics of this Joy Boston with my regular black/brown one i got for Xmas :tup:

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
  2. :heart::heart::heart:

5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
  3. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg
  4. :girlsigh::girlsigh:

15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg
  5. OMG! I love the Rome exclusive one, it is too cute!:heart:

6. Wow....it's a very nice bag ;)
    Is it big?

7. Yes dear!!It is quite big,the largest size available for the Joy Boston :p Anyway this is the only size realized for this exclusive :yes: :flowers:

Thanx ladies!!:heart:

P.S. For size comparison and reference,this is 37 cm long, 2 cm more than a Speedy 35 ;)

8. Thanks!i recieved the card with the picture of this bag but i couldn't tell if it was big or not.
    Anyway congrats, it's always nice to have a limited ediction in the closet...and this bag is so cute :p

9. wowwwwww!

10. very pretty!

11. a big congratulations stefy!!!! what a beauty of a bag....and a collector's item too. The charm is sooooo cute! I wish I had one of those charms!! :tender:

12. Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

13. I LOVE them both!!! WOW!!! May I ask how much you paid for the Rome bag??

14. That's just wow. Can they ship to the US? :wtf:

15. Wow! I love the bag and the charm is so super cute!