it's here, my magenta shrug is here!!!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I got it off eBay from the lovely rocco!!!! It arrived today and the color is even better than I remember. The shrug is not my first style choice, but it was at a price i could afford! I also think it will be a great size for running around on the weekend with my kids, as well as into the evening. I put all my basic essentials in it, and I still had plenty of room - yet the bag was still super light!!!! I wish it had an outside pocket, but I will live!

Thanks Rocco! and she wrapped it in a beautiful red pashmina!!!

I gotta start laying low around here, I'm now officially broke! I'm on a :ban: until the spring colors now! :sad:

2. How sweet about Rocco, and don't worry about your ban, just enjoy your beautiful bag! Congratulations!

3. Congrats !!!
    Where are the pics :angel: ??????????

4. I can take pics tonight, but have no idea how to post them here?

5. Congrats!!! :yahoo: The shrug is one of my favorite styles! :love:

To post a pic, click on the "Go Advanced" option below the reply box. Then, scroll down a bit and click on the "Manage Attachments" button. Click on the "Browse" button, and search for the pic you want to post. The file type should be in a .gif/.jpg/.jpeg format. Also, the pic should be within the max filesize limits; if it's not, you may need to reduce the size. Click on "Upload" and you should be all set! :flowers:

6. Congrats on your new bag - can't wait to see pics

7. Congrats! Don't you just love Magenta? The color just pops! Can't wait to see pics of your Shrug!

8. I wanna see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. me too i want to see pics too!!!

10. congrats!

11. congratulations!!! where's the picture!!