It's here!! Mono Lockit PM!! Lots of Pics!!

1. Whoooooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I love it, love it, love it!!! Now this is more for me girls not too big like the suhali one!!!! It fits everything! I showed how much in the pics!! Hope you like the pics!!!!

BTW, I totally sprayed it up with Shining Monkey--didn't change the color of the leather one bit and I did spray alot twice cause I don't want any water damage on this baby!!!!!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
  2. ahhh u crazy lady.... when did u go?! btw.... we should never be together in the store because i think we would be horrible for eachother haha... congrats i love it.... i also was looking at the horizontal one for myself but a little tooo feminine... but like that matters
  3. aww, that's a cute bag. It looks good on you. Congrats:yahoo:
  4. :party: Yay, congrats!
    Is it easy to get in and out of?
  5. Looks great on you, T!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

6. Ha Ha!! I went last weekend bought and paid for it and then just had to wait for them to release it!!! Are you kidding, we HAVE to go together!!! They won't know what hit em'!!!!:lol: :lol:

7. Totally easy to get in and out of and it has the cell phone pocket so when you want to grab your phone quick!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
  8. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Are you saying the Suhali one was MUCH bigger then this? Did you return the suhali ? If not can you take a picture of both of them side by side?? Thanks............Enjoy your Beautiful new Baby!!!!
  9. Just Lock It! :yahoo:
  10. Congrats, and the scarf looks so cute on it!
  11. LOVE it!
    It looks great on you!:love: :yahoo:
  12. Congrats,it's a super cute bag and you wear it well :yes: .
    I had my SA set a Lockit H aside and ran in yesterday for a look.I'm still setting on the fence at the moment:smile: ,decisions,decisions:lol: .
  13. Love it Traci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Beautiful . A thousand congrats :love:
  15. This bag is absolutely gorgeous!!!! i love it!!!