It's HERE! It's HUGE! and it's GORGEOUS!!

1. My large Noir Capsule Paddy came JUST NOW from Bahrain. OMG - :yahoo: it is everything I was wishing for. I am not going to be using it until Christmas - ......uh huh..........How on earth am I going to stop myself from taking it out and showing it off? I haven't seen this anywhere. It is a very large bag but it fits over my shoulder and I pull it off beautifully if I do say so myself. The leather is incredible - softer in some ways touch wise than my regular Paddy and a little shinier. I can't post pics until "Abigail Van Buren" comes back into town with my camera. It isn't as heavy as a Phoebe Paddy or the large chain handled Betty tote - which is astonishing. I'm loving it so much!:wlae::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2. :woohoo: CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pics :heart:

3. Congrats!
    Waiting for pics, please :yes:

4. Congrats!!! I'm dying to see pics....

5. Can't wait to see pics!! :yes::woohoo:

6. congrats!

7. Sounds great! Congratulations!

8. Congrats! :nuts:

9. Congrats!!!:yahoo: Can't wait to see pics though:graucho::okay:

10. thats great cant wait to see pictures

11. Did MY purse come? Ask Baba to use her camera

12. Your purse is on "HOLD" - which means WE hafta save money. And I can't afford to tip anybody off when it comes to borrowing cameras.Even if I did I wouldn't know how to get the pic on here. Maybe you could talk me through it.

13. are you guys siblings?

hehe..

post picture with you in it.. i would like to see how "big" it is..

congratulations

14. She is my brat! susieserb and I are siblings and it is a wonderful family affair of purse wallowing! I have to figure out a way to post pictures soon - without tipping off the dreaded DH.

15. hi divnanata!congrats on the capsule! Post pics as soon as you can ok?May I ask how long it took to have the bag delivered to you and how much you had to pay in customs fees?Another PFer:yes: wants to know as she is considering purchasing a betty from sacoche. TIAa and enjoy your new baby!!!