it's here!!! it's here!!

1. my spy is here!!!!!

can i just say how soft and supple the leather is??? it's DEVINE!!!

i just got the package at work. i'll post pics as soon as i get home!!!!

i'm in :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

edit: girls, the seller said that there is nothing wrong with the spy compartments but after opening and closing the glass and coin, i can tell that it doens't safely latch closed. what should i do?

2. Woohoo! Congrats!! Details please!!! (Do you mind if I ask where you purchased it & how much it was? Sorry if I'm intruding!) I'm still shopping around for my Spy so I have a zillion questions!

Anyway back to your Spy!! LOL! Can't wait to see pics!!! Congrat's again!!

-Noha

3. Yaaaaaaaay nancypants, I can't wait to see her!!!!! :yahoo:

4. That is brilliant, cannot wait to see it. People are always amazed about how soft the leather is its all them bubbles.:drool:

5. ooooh congrats nancypants :biggrin:

cant wait to see the piccies later :smile:

6. Cheers, Nancypants! Is this the black one you mentioned? Which compartment are you talkin' about? The tube/cig lighter area? Who'd you buy it from? I'd contact the seller and ask why that wasn't mentioned. I don't think that's fair to the buyer when they don't mention even the minor defects.

However, I'm glad you got your spy!:yahoo:

7. ^^ katgrrl, i specifically asked the seller if they work and she said yes.
    technically, they do work but it's at it's last stages if you know what i mean. i don't hear the "click" on BOTH compartments.

what should i do? it's techincally in working condition.

also... can i spray this with any protective lotion or spray? or should i just leave it alone?

8. ^^I'd contact the seller and politely mention that the compartments aren't very secure and that it would've been nice to have known before purchasing the bag. You sound disappointed. Like, if you'd known about it beforehand, maybe you still would've gotten it, but it would've been nice to know. My zucca, as much as I Love it, the tube compartment doesn't "click" and has popped open a couple of times. I tried to contact the seller. Three e-mails and no reply. In my eBay feedback, I said "...failed to mention minor defect. No response to e-mails". I also mentioned that it's a stunning bag. In return, the seller left me a positive feedback, cos I didn't lie. Everything I said was true and I paid immediately, so they really had nothing to complain about. Other than that tube not clicking, the bag's A+. (It would be A++ if the tube clicked). Anywho, I'd contact the seller n' see what they say.
    As for puttin' something on it, I've seen some mention of some apple stuff. I'm gonna find the thread/posts n' get back to ya.

9. :yahoo: Conratulations! I'm sure you will enjoy it. I would contact the seller just to see why it wasn't mentioned. Maybe she'll give you a credit for being misrepresented!

10. drum roll please!!!

[​IMG]

and just to check the auth:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here are the spy sisters!
    [​IMG]

11. Congratulations.

12. congrats.....I have a black spy too..they are fab bags!

13. Ooooohhhhh.........she's VERY pretty - congrats!!! :drool: :yahoo:

I don't think the two sisters should be seperated just yet. :graucho:

14. Ooo:huh:OOoo:huh:OOOoo:huh:OOooohhh Nancy! That pic of the two spies gave me goose bumps! I can say no more! Oh, yes I can! Your babies are rockin'!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thanx for sharin' the pix. Really, a beautiful sight. As beautiful as any sunset:love: