It's here, it's HERE!!!! My new pink inclusion bracelet GM *pics*

1. FINALLY!!! :yahoo:

I'm so happy and relieved that my package was safe the whole time I almost had a heart attack!!! *phew* Don't know why CanadaPost handed it to Purolator and had them signed for it (so it showed on tracking that it was "delivered" although I received nothing) but it's here now and that's all that matters!!

I got it for a great deal's brand new and I got it for just a tad over retail...which is not bad at all!

This shade of pink is a darker rosy pink...very pretty IRL, however, I still prefer the pink PM's shade of pink.

I wore it immediately after I picked it up and already scuffed it :crybaby: BUT it IS a bracelet and it's meant to be worn!! Right? Right?

Anyway, here are pics!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And here is my updated inclusion stack:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    pinkgm2.jpg stack2.jpg va1.jpg va2.jpg
  2. WOW! That's gorgeous! Glad after all that delivery fiasco, you were finally able to pick it up.
  3. Karman I'm so glad your bracelet arrived safely. It's stunning and looks amazing on you.:nuts:
  4. Congrats! I really like the combination you have. The transparant with the soft pink ones.
  5. Awh... don't worry , bracelets are supposed to be worn out! it's beautiful and i adore your inclusion collection
  6. I'm so happy for you Karman, just read your other thread yesterday, what a horrible story.

Luckely it managed to find its way to you anyway :smile: congrats - it's adorable
  7. oh Karman, its beautiful!! congrats!

(by the way, you look stunning in your avatar)

8. O Wow Congraulations!! those bracelets are too cute! this is going on my wishlist!!
  9. ohh thats pretty!! :smile: congrats and glad everything wnt ok!
  10. Congrats-it's gorgeous!!
  11. Glory be! Glad you got it ok - and it looks marvelous :smile: Very pretty pink - love your stack picture too!
  12. Karman, that is so pretty! glad it all worked out for you and it arrived safely.

Off topic, but I love your hair cut!!!!
  13. That's beautiful Karman, so glad it arrived after all that worry the silly post service caused you.
  14. YAY! I'm glad it arrived safely...congrats!
  15. It's so pretty . I glad it was safe the whole time. Congrats!