It's here, it's here!! My new Aquamarine City!!

1. Yaaaaaaay! After the difficult decision on choosing a color for a City I decided on Aquamarine! It actually was supposed to be delivered yesterday but I was stuck at work and no one could sign for the bag. Today the first thing I did was rush to UPS to pick it up... and WOW! :nuts:

I told Terry at BalNY to pick the brightest one and I definitely got that. I also said I wanted very smooth and thick leather and this baby is just that. I am really still in awe over her brightness and her leather is great!

It is funny because last night I actually had a dream of opening the box to look at my new bag for the first time. The color was really bright but she had this huge uneven spot of color which made me sad. Glad that is really not the case! :sweatdrop:

Also a big huge thanks to all of you for helping me decide on this gorgeous color too!

I can't wait to wear this baby out! Unfortunately I can't until Monday because later today I am leaving to go camping and go dirt bike riding in the desert for the weekend. Too much dirt and dust for her to come along but I will be dreaming of her while I am away.

Happy Easter!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Indoors.. still pretty bright!
    [​IMG]

2. YEA!!! :yahoo:

It is gorgeous!!! Enjoy it!!

3. WOW! i like your aqua better kirsten! looks so supple and smooshy. congrats!

4. Fabulous !!!

5. Argh!! I'm totally lusting for one of these now! I saw the color in person at Barneys over the weekend and it is sooo luscious! :drool:

6. YUMMY!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Such a great choice of bag, Kirsten! Congrats...

7. Thanks! It is pretty crazy how much different Aquamarine bags can look. I love the marbled look on yours! Yay for us!!!

8. OMG!!!!!!!!:nuts: :wtf: :nuts: I LOVE IT! I hope mine looks like yours. I love the color in the first pic. It looks like your has some green in it. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!! Now we can be Aquatwins! CONGRATS on this AMAZING bag!:yahoo:

9. Oh my! This one is so vibrant compared to most I've seen. Yummy!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

10. looks great!! so smooshy!! :wlae: :wlae:

11. Congrats! It's stunning! The leather looks gorgeous.

12. Love your aqua!! The leather and color is fabulous!!

13. Fantastic choice, I love the color and leather (as I do on my own aqua city). Enjoy!

14. WOW gorgeous. :nuts: You got a nice one.:wlae: Congrats.:yahoo:

15. you got a gorgeous aqua...congrats!