IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!! My $199 Black Patchwork Stam arrived...TONS of pics+++++

1. I just received it and I had to share my joy with you guys :yahoo:It looks real to me but I just need experts to confirm :yes:

I'm still in shock I got it for $199 :party:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MJ Patchwork Stam.jpg MJ Patchwork Stam 005 Medium Web view.jpg MJ Patchwork Stam 006 Medium Web view.jpg MJ Patchwork Stam 007 Medium Web view.jpg MJ Patchwork Stam 008 Medium Web view.jpg
  2. Here's more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. you lucky girl! are stams that big or are you petite?

4. Congrats, can't believe it was only $199, great deal. Looks great on you, but you must be tiny that Stam is huge :smile:

5. GREAT bag, I must have missed this story - $199? Wow! Congrats!

6. The bag looks great on your. Congratulations!! I still can't believe you got a Stam for $199. That is insanely lucky.

7. OMG! its so gorgeous! i love it. you are the luckiest person ever! im so jealous. congrats on the great new bag! you wear her very well!

8. I'm so jealous you got it for $199! I have the same bag and I love it, it looks great on you. Congrats!

9. I'm a shortie, only 5'2:shame:

10. Congrats! It looks great on you! And what a deal!!!!

11. I'm pretty tiny but I also stuffed the Stam for the pics too. Maybe that's why it looks big :p

12. omg. what a great deal! i am so insanely jealous :drool: ,but really more happy for you on your great find. spread some of that luck over here! :p

13. *runs around TPF spreading good sales luck*

14. Wow!!! Gorgeous and what an amazing deal. You're so lucky alfie!!! Congrats on a great find.

15. thanks, alfie! I can feel the luck already! :p

congrats on a great bag at an amazing price! the bag looks so cute on you!