Its here... Finally! Rouge VIF!

1. Finally, after weeks of waiting on my Rouge VIF, my SA called me this morning to say that it was here! I got up from bed right away and went str8 to NM to pick it out. OMG, the color was sooo:huh:o:huh: gorgeous. The girls on this forum is right, pictures just do not justify the color enough!

I was extremely excited because it was going to be my very first time picking out my very own leather and color variation. Since I only been on BalNY's waitlist, the bag was more often shipped to me from across the states. Anywho, She had 5 for me to select from.

One thing I have notice was that, on the more 'thick' leather, the color was a slightly brighter red. The leather that had a 'waxy & Vieny' look, the red was slightly darker. The leather was definately more scrumptious on the brighter red, but at the end, I chose color over the leather. Since there are tricks to get the 04 leather!! hehehe. After my observation, Ive notice that the f/w 06 on my rouge has a little vieny look, but it is definately less vieny then the ones from the colors of s/s 06.

I will post pictures soon! Its 12am here! but anywho.. I cant wait to pair this up with my MJ red patent flats!

OOHHHHH forgot to mention, I got the Rouge VIF in the city!

eheheheheh!! YAYE!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  2. wooooohooooooooooo! congrats! :heart:

I want one!
  3. congrats!!! i'm glad that you were able to pick one from FIVE of them :love: !! please post pix soon (city + the flats + you) :flowers:
  4. Congrats!! Isn't this the best red ever? You'll love yours!!
  5. congrats can't wait for pics, red is such a statement colour fab for autumn.
    I really want one now!
  6. :yahoo: Congrats!:yahoo: So exciting that you got to chose from 5 bags! It seems that most people won't get the opportunity to select b/c this color flies out the door! Can't wait to see your pics!
  7. Yahoooo! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics! :yahoo:
  8. Wooohooo! Congratulations!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  9. congrats!
  10. Congrats!! :nuts: Yayy! :wlae:
  11. Congrats! I actaully went to see the one I had been waiting for at HR a couple of days ago and was really dissappointed--it was not as nearly as lovely as the ones I have seen on this forum (thin, more veiny leather and too "orangey" for me), so I passed, but I am still on the waitlist at BalNY--maybe those ones will be better!
  12. Congrats!!!
  13. i'm getting mine from balny tomorrow :wlae: !!! i definitely have my fingers crossed on the color/leather texture. let's hope the balny ones will be better :yes:
  14. congrats on your new b-bag!!! that rouge vif is TDF!!! :wlae: :wlae:
  15. pics! pics! pics!! paired perfectly with my red MJ patent flats! :p
    rougevif 001.jpg rougevif 002.jpg rougevif 003.jpg