It's here! Check out my peony collection!

1. I was going title this something about peonies envy, but chickened out!

Ok, this is my first attempt at posting a photo, so I hope I don't mess it up! Here is my medium peony tote that I've been loving for over a month, the patent wristlet that matches perfectly, and my new peony small compact clutch wallet. I've never loved a Coach combination this much in about 17 years of loving Coach. What do you think, girls?

2. Wow that is so pretty! Will you match this bag with your outfits? I would love this bag but it won't match anything in my closet.
  3. I think I am in love with your peony collection! That is such a fab tote and I love the matching wallet and how well the patent mixes with them. Beautiful set!
  4. I love it! They are so cute and nobody else will have them! You are so lucky :yes:
  5. Pretty... thanks for sharing..
  6. That is one of the prettiest sets I've seen. I wanted that matching scarf SO BAD! Enjoy your bag.
  7. I LOVE your collection !!! It is SO pretty!!!
  8. Thanks ladies! The peony tote was my first purchase in Signature and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't love the peonies on it. As far as matching my wardrobe, it really does go with a lot of colors, and it makes me happy to carry it. I wouldn't have known about the tote without reading on tPF, so thanks to those who let me know about it. Of course, my Coach purchasing has increased 1000% since finding this site!
  9. peonies envy! HA that's hilarious! :roflmfao:

it's a beautiful bag though. Congrats!
  10. HEY... we are going to be twins but not identical. I have the small tote coming, just got the same exact wallet yesterday from Las Vagas and bought the Magenta wristlet at my local coach store, I also had to have the mini skinny in Magenta as well.
    CONGRATS... I will post photos of mine when my tote gets here.
  11. :love:Geez . . . more pink stuff! Luvly tho!
  12. It's all so beautiful! Congratulations on your first siggie piece! Glad you found TPF so we can enable, uh I mean, celebrate with you! haha!
  13. Gorgeous collection! Love the pink!

And I would have died laughing if you'd used that title :roflmfao:
  14. Nutz4purses - be sure to post when you get all of your stuff together! You will love the combination of the three of them together.

I am so happy that I was able to get both peony pieces - and I can't wait to run into my Coach store and show the wonderful SA's there who are always so happy to order these things for me!
  15. Nice! Its so bright and cheery!