It's Here!!!! Apple Green Day!!!!

1. So this is my first Day (yea I can join the club now!!), and I have to admit I've always been a little nervous about getting one. I wasn't sure if it would be too big, etc. But I couldn't pass up on this apple green day! And I am IN LOVE with it!!!! :love: I seriously love this style so fricken much, that I am going to sell almost half my collection, just so I can buy more Days.....Yes, that's right, no joke! I really wish I had purchased a day sooner, because it would saved all the trouble of selling everything! But I just can't stop tryin her on, and staring at her!

2. [​IMG]

3. I know exactly how you feel!
  4. congrats green is such a bright and happy color!
  5. Oh my gosh. I just became a Balenciaga fan. This is bad. (CONGRAT'S!!! She is so beautiful!!!)
  6. Congrats:yahoo: I love the Day style too. :yes: It is so comfy and easy to carry. :wlae: I have 3 Day bags:nuts: and i will buy again.:yahoo:
  7. Wow....that bag is a stunner! I love my black day but would LOVE to get one in a hot color.

It looks great on you!
  8. welcome to the DAY club, the best b-bag! what a great green, congrats, it's gorgeous :p
  9. oh my that apple green is sooo yummy:drool: ... i didnt like day at the beginning but with so many gorgeous pics i see here it really starts growing on me ...congrats on your beautiful new find ! :yahoo:
  10. Thanks for sharing your pics. That is the perfect bag, style, color, everything! Congrats!
  11. Wow, that bag looks GREAT on you! Congrats!
  12. That bag looks great on you! The Day is a great style.....casual and laid back. I love it on you.
  13. wow! beautiful! look great on u...! :yes: and i really think that the day is the best of the balenciaga bags!
  14. Your new Day looks fabulous on you! Great color choice too! I just got my first Day this week (Magenta) and adore this style now. I don't know why I have just been passing Days by, but now I am definitely hooked on this style! Congrats!
  15. so purty~