It's heeereee... my first Bottega in Veneta!

1. Hello my BV families...It come earlier than expected... They supposed to delivered it Jan 2, but to my surprise, it came earlier today! It's a large Veneta in Camel (Is it correct?) I'm going to post the pics in authenticity folder too... just in case.. BTW I order it from bluefly when they have additional 10%, and use another 10% off.. so, it's quite a deal.. Enjoy ladies & gents...

BVCamel1.JPG BVCamel2.JPG BVCamel3.JPG BVCamel4.JPG
  2. Congrats, cutiekiara! It's a beautiful bag and really nice style to start your BV collection with!

3. She's lovely.
    Enjoy...

4. Congrats, cutiekiara, Camel is such a beautiful color!

5. Thanks so much for your kind comments... Can camel veneta owners help me authenticate it? I post more pics in authenticity folder. Thanks so much...

6. Gorgeous Veneta cutiekiara! I just love LOVE the Camel ~ what a perfect spring color that will go with everything.

I wouldn't worry about authenticity ~ I've ordered *waaaaaay* too many BVs from Bluefly and never had a problem. Enjoy!

7. I like short handles so you make me like your collection.

8. Lovely bag. You can never go wrong with the Veneta! congrats!

9. What a gorgeous versatile colour! I love your new BV, Many Congrats!

10. Beautiful color. You made a good purchase. Congrats.

11. congrats, cutiekiara! it's a beautiful bag in a fabulous, versatile colour. just in time to look fab for spring. enjoy your new baby in good health!

12. Congrats! I've Camel in a Campana. Love it!

13. love the camel color. enjoy!

14. Congrats! Your bag is beauty! :love:

15. she's a beauty and a classic too...congrats!