It's He-e-e-re! Ball Bag from Bluefly

1. And it looks amazing! :yahoo: I have to ask though is the puckering on the side of the handle normal? (1st pic)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The color is definitely darker than the pic on Bluefly, which I actually prefer. The bag color is a lovely chestnut brown.

2. And it's LIGHT, so light!!! Can you tell I'm in lurrrvvvve???

3. It's gorgeous, pseub! I don't have a ball bag so I don't know about the handle. I'm sure others will come along with their expertise. It looks so great on you. Congratulations!!

4. yum. it looks so luscious

5. That is one beautiful bag! Congratulations!

6. ooh so pretty, love the ball bag!

7. Bea-u-ti-ful!:wlae: Enjoy!

Yes, It's normal to have a little puckering- everything will smooth out with wear and the weight of stuff in your bag-and your Ball will hold a lot of stuff, let me tell 'ya!:nuts:

8. Cool! OK, I'm cutting off the Bluefly tag. I'm really liking the size and feel of this bag. Thanks for all of your nice comments. I can tell this bag is going to see lots of use!

9. Wow congrats pseub! It's a lovely color too...:drool: so glad you finally got your Ball bag!!!

10. congrats!!

11. Gorgeous! I want one too!!!

12. Gorgeous, Pseub!! It looks fantastic on you!

13. Congratulations! It's perfect for you. Glad you finally got it.

14. Looks great Pseub- what did I tell you? It will come to you when the time is right- just like it did for me.:yahoo:

What Marly said about the pucker is right.:yes:

15. I actually woke up this morning excited about wearing this bag today. I'm like a little kid at Christmas! :p I'm also loving the color; even though I originally wanted the ebano, I think this will be just as versatile. Thanks, everyone for your encouragement.