It's gone...

1. After much agonizing and debating I have just sent my Damier Azur Speedy 30 back to the Louis Vuitton store :sad: . It was a beautiful bag..but it just wasn't me. After thinking and thinking..it was just too big, the colour just not right for me..I never used it..*sigh* However on the brighter side I order a Black MC Eliza! I've always wanted a bag from the MC collection and i'm excited for it to arrive. The SA was awesome very accomodating and understanding! Also appalled when I told her both my Alma and my Damier Azur didn't come with a box!:cursing: Apologized profusely. Pics to follow when the Eliza arrives!:wlae:

2. I hope you like your next bag better! Good thinking on returning your speedy if you weren't 100% happy with it.

3. Sounds like you certainly have something to look forward to!
    Glad LV was so accomodating too, it's good to hear positive stories.

4. congrats, can't wait to see your pics.

5. Good that you returned and ordered one you would use. Post pics of your Black MC Eliza for all to see.

6. Glad to hear you were able to exchange it. You're going to love the MC Eliza is such a cute bag. Congrats!

7. Congratulations!

8. Congrats on the Eliza! Sorry the Azur didn't work for you! Can't wait to see pics!

9. congrats on the eliza! i too had an experience where the SA didn't box my bag and i was furious when i saw it.

10. Congrats on the Eliza...I am sure you will love it.

11. Congrats, hope you'll happy with your Eliza :smile:

12. Oh, I would love to see the Eliza when you get it! I have looked at that one on Elux and considered it... My grandmothers name was (she passed before I was born) Eliza. When I saw it I immediately thought of her.....

13. Congratulations.

14. Its good you are going to be comfortable with what you want. I was considering an azur bag for awhile but decided against it. The farthest i'd go in that step are whit mc pieces.

Good luck when it arrives, cannot wait to see pics@!!!

15. congrats on the eliza! can't wait to see pics :smile: