Its Finally Here!!!!!!!!!

1. Well, my SA finally found a fuschia ostrich bearn with gusset for me!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :nuts: :yahoo: I love, love, LOVE:love: it to pieces! It arrived about an hour ago via Fedex. I'm still at work so I can't post pics yet, but I will do so as soon as a I get home this evening. I will also post pics of my picotin and two scarves I bought three weeks ago.
  2. HOLY COW! This is SOME week for us PF girls! I can hardly keep up!!!! Congratulations, Nathansgirl and I can't wait for the pics!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:
  3. congratulations!! Thats great!!! Cant wait to see pictures :smile:
  4. Congratulations!!!:yahoo: Waiting eagerly for pics:nuts:
  5. Congratulations Nathansgirl! That is so exciting! Can't wait for the pics!!!
  6. Oooh!!!! Fuchsia ostrich is gorgeous!!!!!!! I can't wait for the pics. What a perfect match for your Birkin!
  7. Congrats! A fuchsia ostrich Bearn sounds heavenly!
  8. Let's see some pics nathansgirl!!! :yahoo: Congratulations! Fuschia Ostrich Bearn sound TDF!!!
  9. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!! So excited for you.
  10. congrats!!! sounds beautiful!!
  11. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pics.
  12. Great!! I have seen fushia ostrich bearn wallet about 5 months ago. It was gorgeous! I don't know what an earth I decided to pass it!:sad: I have a fushia ostrich Birkin that could be matched with that wallet! Oh, well...
  13. Thanks ladies for all the congratulations! Here are the pics of the wallet, picotin, scarves.
    fuschiascarf.JPG hermesscarf1.JPG picotin1.JPG ostrichbearn2.JPG ostrichbearn1.JPG
  14. Gorgeous!!
  15. OHHHHH, very PRETTY!!!