Food It's Cadbury Creme Egg season!

i'm not a big fan of the creme eggs unless it's like a bar flavour..like wonderbar or caramilk...but i don't like the original egg stuff inside :yucky:
those little cadbury eggies, with the shell...they have new ones out that crackle like pop rocks! haha :yes:

I like the mini-eggs with the crunchy candy shell, and the solid milk chocolate underneath...

I love the Cadbury Creme Egg because I always got 1 in my basket and I'd save it for when I really wanted it.
My current love is the Cadbury Mini Eggs with the crunchy shell. I love to get a cup of coffee and eat a few of them together with the warm coffee. I know... I know.. it's a sick addiction but who can pass up creamy chocolate goodness. Not this girl!

I'm frightened because I saw they make a dark chocolate mini egg as well. I decided not to buy - why add another addiction to the list.

I'm just curious; I have seen the advertisement where the insider looks solid with clear disticition between the orange and white bits. Has anyone managed to do this and does it taste better?

Ok, I'm screwed if first impressions really are lasting impressions. Oh well, for my first post, the reason I love Cadbury Creme Eggs.

When I was a kid, my dad would bring me home one every couple of days during Easter. He'd call me into the living room, sit down on the sofa and do his rendition of a chicken laying an egg. Seriously, he would cluck for like 5 minutes, then he'd get up, walk away and I got to search for the Cadbury egg. Usually it was under the sofa cushions.

This is why I love Cadbury Creme Eggs and my dad ;)

Great story! I am a big fan of the Cadbury Creme Egg! I love the minis...the other ones get icky if you can't finish one in one sitting!

I think in the UK you can get them year round, in the US you can only get them around Easter time. When I studied in Paris and my bf was in London he'd come visit me and have his required bag full of cadbury eggs for my roommates & I and when I'd go visit him I'd always bring a big back home with me.

I really did not need to know that they were out already! So bad... but that might just be my break in the work day to go get one. I've only ever had the original and caramel... interested in the peppermint, I love mint & chocolate!

They are very seasonal even in the Uk, once they are gone they are gone.

Oh how i miss cadburys chocolate, I really hate hursheys!

My eldest daughter is heading here in 2 weeks with strict instructions on chocolate and crisps although not for me as I am on Very strict diet. :sad:

I just bought some more today... I keep them in the freezer (I like them cold). I have been good about limiting myself to 1-2/week. I tried a Wonka Egg today and it was pretty good. It was filled with chocolate caramel and bits of graham cracker.