Food It's Cadbury Creme Egg season!

The mini eggs are the best chocolate ever! I always buy several bags and then store them in the freezer so I can eat them all year long. I'd much rather have these than the creme eggs...

I ate the whole big one in my previous post in a day :sweatdrop:. I am so in trouble, LOL. This thread is really bad because it has awakened my obsession with chocolate eggs. I went supermarket shopping today and just got another 7! I am looking forward to the smarties one though because I had a taster before and it's all nice and crunchy inside!

p1120503yu5.jpg

I love them!! Bee, yours look yummy..I wish we had ours packaged instead of just in the aluminum foil.
I went and bought 2 boxes of the 4 eggs yesterday after reading this thread...good thing they're smaller than the individual sized ones!
I also love Kinder eggs..impossible to get in the states though!

Wow! All my life I have never met a person who actually liked Cadbury Creme Eggs, and now a whole thread of people professing their love of them. Huh.

I am a big fan of the crunchy mini eggs tho :smile:.

I bought some mini eggs and some mini creme eggs yesterday!

(I already ate the entire bag of mini eggs and I have the creme eggs to look forward to!)

I also love Peeps!

I ate the whole big one in my previous post in a day :sweatdrop:. I am so in trouble, LOL. This thread is really bad because it has awakened my obsession with chocolate eggs. I went supermarket shopping today and just got another 7! I am looking forward to the smarties one though because I had a taster before and it's all nice and crunchy inside!

p1120503yu5.jpg

english chocolate candy makes me want to move to the uK, NOW!!!:drool:

you guys have all the good american chocolate, all your own INSANELY delicious chocolate, AND all the european chocolate! my goodness, im so jealous:crybaby: