It's Cadbury Creme Egg season!

1. Anyone else a huge fan?

I just ate my first one today (okay, I ate my first three today). I love them!!!
  2. OMG, I love these things!!!! I swear they are the devil!!!
  3. I love these! I better get some soon before they get stale! Stale ones are the worst!
  4. mmm must got get some...
  5. What is it about Cadbury Creme Eggs? I have never met a person who doesn't love them.
  6. Woohoo! :nuts: This is almost as exciting as Girl Scout cookie season :graucho: I'll have to stop by Walgreens sometime soon and pick some up for the bf and me.
  7. Best 'seasonal' item on the market!
  8. Ok, I'm screwed if first impressions really are lasting impressions. Oh well, for my first post, the reason I love Cadbury Creme Eggs.

When I was a kid, my dad would bring me home one every couple of days during Easter. He'd call me into the living room, sit down on the sofa and do his rendition of a chicken laying an egg. Seriously, he would cluck for like 5 minutes, then he'd get up, walk away and I got to search for the Cadbury egg. Usually it was under the sofa cushions.

This is why I love Cadbury Creme Eggs and my dad ;)
  9. Hooray! I absolutely love that they started making the mini Cadbury eggs... bite size, and it makes me feel much less guilty when I eat 3 at a time!
  10. I used to love these things, have trained myself away from them :yahoo:
  11. I am just rolling in Cadbury Creme Egg Heaven!!!!! I got some this weekend and not just the regular ones.. let's not forget about the Caramel version.. or the Snickers.. but in all fairness the original is the BEST!!! :yahoo:

ps my good friend just got a job at Cadbury Schwepps.. I'm going to be giving him a ring tomorrow.. :smile:
  12. When I was a kid, I swear I thought there was a real egg in them, based on the commercials :blush:. I didn't have one until my early 20's, and I certainly made up for lost time. They're so sweet, but sooo good.
  13. I love them, too! I ask for them every Easter.

One year, my mom brought me back a Laura Secord creme egg from Canada - I was living at home at the time - and I told her, "Um, could it be a Cadbury Creme Egg next year, please?"
  14. How Cute! :nuts: