It's been over 6 months - Purse Ban is over

1. So I'm thinking of buying the Trevi PM. I have the Monogram Speedy 25 and the Neverfull MM along with a Vernis Reade PM. My friends are telling me that I have enough Monogram, but I was never really a Damier fan until I saw the Trevi. :drool:

Trevi PM owners, what do you think - do you wear it more as a shoulder bag or a hand held -Pro's and con's? I need your advice. Thanking you in advance.
  2. I love mine. I wear it more as a handbag because I just love the look of carrying a bag in your hand (or the crook of the arm). But, I do use the strap when out shopping or when the kids are with me. I really don't think you can go wrong with the Trevi. It's just a great functional gorgeous bag. There are no cons and it will add to your collection nicely. Good Luck deciding!!
  3. Trevi is an awesome bag I too use it has a handbag mostly but I have switched it shoulder when my hands are full it is totally comfortable either way go for it you won't regret it
  4. Congrats on being paroled off your ban....
    whatever you decide, it should feel great for you !!!!!!!
  5. I bought it because I love the idea of it being handheld and shoulder bag ... unfortunately I returned it because I found the opening was a little too small and constricted. My hands, rings and whatever I put and pull out of it was getting scratched by the zipper ... so I went for the mc rita instead. Good luck!
  6. I think trevi is a wonderful choice. it is my favorite from the damier line.i'd say...Get it!
  7. I love the trevi, too!! I was never a fan of damier until this bag came out. I want it badly!!
  8. Trevi is a nice bag!
    I think it's super cute either way!
  9. Trevi is a fantastic bag! I don't have it, so I can't give you any suggestion, but I say get's gorgeous! :okay:
  10. Go for it! Trevi is fantastic!