It's been asked a gazillion times but....

Which would you choose?

1. Tomato Day with GSH

2. RT Day

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm pretty new here. Been reading when I get a chance. I know there has been a lot of questions and opinions about the different reds. So here is my particular situation. I have been waiting for a tomato day with SGH. Still waiting and no one has any word when they will come in. In the meantime there is a RT day on eBay. I have always loved that color. Never thought I might have a chance to get it. But the pics I see of tomato are stunning and the leather looks fab. I don't have any GH bags and I think silver looks great with tomato. BUT I've never owned an '05 and I hear it is the best. Also, the RT color seems to be a real favorite for those who have seen it IRL

What would you do?
  2. I LOVE RT!!!! :love: but both colors are gorgeous so it is a tough decision!!!
  3. Everyone says that rouge theatre (thats RT right?) is fabulous! Its a hard call. I think you need one of those PFers who knows the reds really well.
  4. Love Rouge Theatre! :tender:I'm not a Day person but am looking for one in a City! :tup:
  5. I think that RT is a richer and more subtle colour - if you can say that about a bright red?
  6. Just to throw another colour in. I have a Rouge VIF and i think it is the most gorgeous pillar box red.. so bright and cheerful. I do however love the RT - more of a blood red, im not so keen on tomato i find has a slight orange tone to it. Between the two you've chosen, i would pick RT.
  7. I personally LOVE RT!!!!! I bought a Tomato coin purse hoping it would be close to RT but it's a lot brighter. It's still a pretty red but just not for me so I sold it. Finally I found a RT City and I know for sure now RT is my one and only red I'll ever have...LOVE IT to death!!!!
  8. RT all the way! it is the most gorgeous red!
  9. i pick the RT!! and yes, the city is a nice size for the RT...i like the color because its such a deep red!!
  10. both red is pretty but i did vote for the RT only because of the regular hardwares. good luck in your decision. i don't think you can go wrong with either one.
  11. I'm not a super-big red fan (years of my mom dressing me in it when I was little and had no choice left me eh about it), but from the pics I've seen, I like rouge theatre. And I prefer regular hardware, so that made it easy!
  12. RT all the way!!!
  13. I :heart: Tomato with GSH...
    Such an interesting combo