It's been a while! 2 years of BBag Hunting!Oula's Collection+a small new goodie

Oulaliscious

obsessed member
Oct 5, 2006
Hi my dear friends! :heart:
It's been around two years that I'm lurking around the bal forum and it has been a great time..I've encountered many wonderfull ladys/gents ( even met some at bal ny yeah!),wonderfull bbag deals, wonderful storys but above all(sound cheesy but true) great BBAG FRIENDS!
I think it's time to give u all a big virtual hug and thank you for all your storys, patience advise and fun bbag times(Raok etc..)!muaaaaaah!
So I take my chance and show you all of my treasures that i found over the past 2 years(tooo many haha,and my truffe work is even missin as its my bday present)
Love you all:P

So here we go....My new aquisition 05 sky blue make up!
IMG_5910.jpg

and a group shot of my accesoires
IMG_5915.jpg

Some eyecandy :smile:

IMG_5916.jpg

IMG_5901.jpg

Truffe GGH brief, 05,black work,"old" janue mini classique,caramel city,greige twiggy,rouge vif city,05 olive first,01 flat brass pebbled first, tomato compagnon zip, greige wallet,05 black coin,skye blue make up

Hello!!!!!!!!!

I've always loved your choices Oula. I particularly love the caramel city, and truffle GGH. the vif city goes without saying since I have a vif work and know how gorgeous this red is!

Oula, you have a striking,lovely collection! Congratulations on the new makeup- it's your first cool tone bbag!
My favourites in your collection are the fabulous mini First, the rouge vif and the black Work!

Oula, love all your choices and your great photos!
Thank you so much for sharing! And I still love the story of how you found your flat brass pebbled first - destiny!