It's back.... Flat Brass First >> low starting price $200

1. Whaaaaaaat?

I wonder what happened
  2. Nice bag... That seller sounds so pushy in the description! :shocked: Maybe it's just me. I won't be bidding though.
  3. ^^ lol, i saw this earlier & was like WTF?!?! :p :shrugs: :lol:
  4. Didn't need to see this one (purse ban purse ban). It's lovely but the seller is very...determined. :rolleyes:
  5. I thought so too! maybe she's just having a crappy day, or PMSing..:shrugs:
  6. yeah s/he had a lot of negs lately i think even though some seem to be from complete nutjobs.. s/he negged someone back (or first, i don't know) and the person said he left neg because there were semen stains on the scarf he bought :wtf: :throwup: not sure how much i believe that, but i did get a good laugh out of it!
  7. Shudder... I feel like I'm getting scolded and yelled at when reading the descriptions in this listing. Preemptive strikes galore.
  8. Ya know, after reading all her negs, I dont think I would want to deal with her. Everyone seems to complain about the same thing. Think I'll pass on her auctions, no matter what she has listed.
  9. hmm yeah, scary sounding and mystery "glue"/semen (????) stains... sounds just up my alley :roflmfao:
  10. I am dying..that was the best laugh I've had today!
  11. ^^ ack!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  12. Seems to have issues with bodily fluids on merchandise, there is another negative where apparently seller claims that "cat peed on the shirt" therefore transaction was not completed
  13. omg it gets better :roflmfao: not quite that nasty but..

feedback left by this charming seller:

:wtf: :roflmfao: