It's baaack....Jomashop 30% coupon

1. coupon code is "handbags30", and you get 30% off--I think it's the same deal as before, but with a few new designers. (The email says "back by popular demand"--think they mean us? :p)

(there's also another coupon in the email, for Bulgari jewelry: bvjewelry08, you get 20% off) They expire February 18, which is pretty soon. I'm gonna get shoppin'!

2. Thanks! I'll have to check it out!

3. I got a Tod's bag for a steal with this coupon! It is definitely authentic, and came in the Tod's dustbag and box. Definitely check it out!

4. I didn't hear good things about Jomashop, how legit are they? Some of my coworkers actually tried getting stuff from there and apparently they have shipping problems blah blah..

5. I've always been very happy with my stuff. They're definitely authentic.

6. I've ordered from them twice, and I've never had any problems. Shipping has always been fast and the items have been authentic.

7. I've ordered 2 Fendis from them with no problems.

Got my squirrel spy for a great price last summer.

8. I took the plunge and got myself the Tod's T-Bag!!! Happy birthday to me! :yes:

10. OMG, not much left ... everything I want is 'out of stock'! Oh well, at least my c/c is happy!

11. That is such a nice bag. I got mine from NM last year for $675 + $52.32 (tax). Not bad but not as good as the price you just paid. Congrats!!!

12. Here's the email - applies to wallets/accessories, too, and to only certain brands. HTH!

[​IMG]

13. Thanks for the post! I just got a Tod's too! :smile: So happy. I tried the code and found that it worked on a key holder but not a wallet or bus card holder.

I can't wait to get my bag!!! :wlae:

14. Has anyone ever bought Bvlgari jewellery from them?

15. A friend of mine is obssessed with Bulgari, and she just went on a spending spree with that coupon--she's so excited with the jewelry she got, and won't stop talking about it! And she knows authenticity. So I guess that means it's good :tup: Really nice stuff too.