It's baaaack.....put in your order ladies!!

1. Wow! That's great news for people who consider this their must have HG. They came earlier than the expected ship date last year, so maybe you won't have to wait too long.

2. They are on NM.com also. As soon as I can figure out if I should get my regular VP size or go up a size or 2 I am ordering!

3. I just preordered a pair on NM. And I found my chocolate La Donna's on NM again in my size so I'm trying to order them again. They canceled my order last time and didn't even tell me, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I was SOOOO peeved about that!

4. Awesome!

5. Yeah!!! I am so happy for everyone to get this beautiful shoe. It is so comfortable and looks so good.

For size reference - I am a regular size 9 in US shoes and I wear a 40 in most CLs. The 40 in the VP patent fits me perfectly.

Remember that if you don't live in NY, there is no tax if you order from BG. :tup:

6. I wear a 5.5 and VPs are true to size for me, but I think it has to do with my narrow feet. They slide down. I could almost probably go down a half size but I haven't tried them on smaller and do okay with a 5.5.

7. Ooh - this is one of my HG shoes along with the Wallis... must resist :sweatdrop:

8. Not good for the bank account. I just ordered a pair 1/2 up from my US size. I hope they fit!

9. Not good for mine either. I'm a college student. I shouldn't even be thinking about buying this stuff :s books and food can wait.

I hope they ship earlier than that. Or I'll have call them and say that I moved. I hope they don't cancel it and not tell me b/c that's :tdown:

But if not then :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup: my first CLs (not counting the one I returned)

10. Would you happen to know how early they shipped?

I know it won't be tomorrow, I'm just can't wait to see them and put them on my feet...or find out my order was canceled. :smile:

11. Ah, such a lovely shoe! I must resist!

12. Thanks gemruby, I just placed my order...been waiting for these! Does anyone know if BG charges your cc now, or when they ship?

13. thank you for this. seriously i have been wanting these.

14. Darnit gemruby! I'm supposed to be on a BAN!!!!

But these would be the perfect addition to my collection, after which I can take a few months off, right??

Right??

If I can pre-order from NM I'll do it, because I am still mad about BG's sassy SAs (sassy in a bad way).

This forum is horrible ... first the nude NPs, now this ... this is not a healthy habit for a girl considering indigent criminal defense ...