It's all Vlads fault! tPF down on Sunday = online shopping ;)

1. Ack! So I just settled down at the computer with my yummy mocha, the house silent around me, as the family still slept. I read a couple of threads and typed my first response....when bam! Error!??? What??? I copied my response, hit the back button and tried again...Error!??? What the heck? Let's try home...tPF down for maintence??? Oh, no....

Now my eluxury cart has 3 items in it and my eBay watch list went from 3 items to 23 and I have something on the way from let-trade and thanks to a lovely SA on Vuitton 866, I have a bag on hold at SF LV :rolleyes:!

OH! My! Vlad see what you did! ;)

2. Oh my! You're a busy girl!! I just relisted a couple of things and tried to pull myself up thinking "it's okay, I didn't need to win it anyway...." (bummer eBay experience last night)....

3. Just send the bill to Vlad....:p

4. HEEHEE.....I clean the house when tPF is down...my hubby likes it LOL

5. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

6. I like to consider myself an enabler.

7. Hehe!

8. haha - its good you put all the time to good use :p

9. Haha, I actually did some cleaning around the house while tPF was down.

Thanks Vlad for making it possible :roflmfao:

10. Enabler, or gift buyer for all of us poor, pathetic creatures who wither whilst tPF is down? :yes::lol::lol:

11. lol....Yeah, I kinda freaked out too when I saw tPF was down for maintenance!

12. I was soooooo disappointed when the site was down for maintenance but then I got all virtuous and did some yoga practice followed by cooking for supper, so am kinda unpleasantly smug and grateful at the moment! Normal service will be resumed tomorrow . . .

13. ooo new bags! I was out but I check on my phone throughout the day just in case I miss anything if I was in the house I'd have been climbing the walls

14. That's funny! Why didn't I think of that too? :roflmfao:

15. I would have cleaned too, but I didn't want to wake anyone :whistle: