It's about time! Caroulemapoulen's collection!

Thank you! They do pop up on eBay from time to time! :smooch:

Sorry, but I don't buy from ebay anymoyre. Too many fakes, in sprite of the antifakes regustaions the put up one oe yeau ago.

However, il you can give me the exact model, I''l set up an alert so if one is sold on ebay, I'all have it authenticated by the forum before buying it
Thnaks a lot

Sorry, but I don't buy from ebay anymoyre. Too many fakes, in sprite of the antifakes regustaions the put up one oe yeau ago.

However, il you can give me the exact model, I''l set up an alert so if one is sold on ebay, I'all have it authenticated by the forum before buying it
Thnaks a lot

I follow all the searches it pops up in, and I've never seen a fake of this style ever. :smooch:

Search for Prada ombre or prada glace. :smile:

I bought a skirt and a new watch!

327376179_o.jpg

Skrmbillede2012-08-06kl224813.png

your thread is really fun! i love your outfits and your bags. i love the shoe pic with the pokemon in the background, and E.T. wearing the necklace :heart:
and i have to say i can feel a new love growing for PS1 bags, they aren't popular where i live so i guess not really exposed to them, they look great!
thank you for sharing!

your thread is really fun! i love your outfits and your bags. i love the shoe pic with the pokemon in the background, and E.T. wearing the necklace :heart:
and i have to say i can feel a new love growing for PS1 bags, they aren't popular where i live so i guess not really exposed to them, they look great!
thank you for sharing!

Thank you so much! I'm very happy to hear that. :biggrin:
ANd PS1's are awesome! Just don't carry anything too heavy in it, they certainly don't like that.

Thank you! It's for my BF, he's looking it up on eBay right now :P

It's a childrens watch, so maybe it'll be too small for his wrist, I'm still waiting for mine, so I'm nervous if it'll even fit my wrist. :biggrin: