It's a happy day :)

1. So today DH and I went in at 9:50 this morning to get the second u/s and the dr. saw the heartbeat immediately!! It was 115! I'm on top of the world right now! I can now relax and enjoy the next 9 months. He moved the due date to March 13... 5 days later than what he orignally thought, but says that's still not exact since it's so early. But I wanted to thank all of you SO MUCH for all of your support. It means a lot :smile:
    I'm so happy to read your post, a big congrats and tummy rubs to you!
    Now go put your feet up and have DH bring you a treat! :biggrin:
  3. Thank youuuuuuuuuuu:nuts:
  4. Wonderful news! I am so happy for you! :yahoo:
  5. Great news indeed!! You've reached a very important milestone - hearing the heartbeat. And there are many more to come. Enjoy your pregnancy!
  6. Congrats!!!!!!!
  7. I am so happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Give me some luck!!! We are trying.
  8. great news , sending you rays of sunshine to last 9 months!
  9. WAHOO! Fabulous news!!!
  10. WONDERFUL!!!!

Isn't it the most amazing thing seeing that little pulsating speck of light and knowing it's your baby's heartbeat?

And we have roughly the same due date!:love:
  11. Super!!!!!
  12. congrats to you!!!
  13. Yaaay:wlae:!!! I knew you would be fine!:heart::flowers:
  14. I know :smile: at first they said the 4th, then the 8th, and now the 13th. My mom-n-law and I both have the same birthday March 2, so I think it would be quite funny if it happened on that day!!

So excited for you with twins!!! My neighbor has an 18month set of twins, one boy one girl and they are just so much fun!!!!
  15. Congrats! Now you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy.